Tuesday 26 January 2016

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concerntrate

Since facial oils became a big thing on the beauty market, I've always stayed well away from them. Having skin that produces ridiculous amounts of excess oil leading to clogged pores and pesky blemishes, adding more oil to my skin was the last thing I wanted to do. However, on my quest to try different products lately, I decided to give Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate a whirl. It claims to replenish the skin with moisture and help recover radiance by the morning. I've never really trusted the hype around 'overnight difference' products but after reading so many positive reviews I had high hopes for the little blue bottle.


Housed in a teeny blue glass bottle with a pipette inside the lid. You push down on the lid which in turn contracts the product into the pipette, and another push releases the product; pretty nifty. Although it's £36 price tag can seem a little scary, you only need to use the smallest amount. I find 2-3 drops is enough for my whole face. I'm on my first bottle so I can't estimate how long this will last, but with everyday use over the past month it's hardly gone down at all, fab. The oil contains ingredients such as squalane, omega-6 fatty acids, evening primrose oil and lavender. Kiehl's are well known for their use of natural ingredients in their products making them suitable for even the most sensitive of skin.

I apply mine every evening after make-up removal and a thorough cleanse. I dispense the product onto my finger tips and then press it into the skin. The oil is extremely runny and thin which makes it great for all skin types as it won't sit too heavy on your skin and clog your pores. It appears super shiny and oily when first applied but shortly after it skins into the skin well and by the morning it's pretty much invisible. Using a moisturiser after is completely optional, I find I don't need to use one as I already have very oily skin so the product alone is hydrating enough for me.


I've noticed a huge difference in my skin over the past month. In the mornings, my skin appears more even, less oily and I wake up with less break outs. I love it when I find a product that actually works. It's made my night time routine a lot more quicker too and this is always a massive bonus when I come back after a night shift and just want to take my make-up off and hop into bed. My skin overall has become more radiant and calmer, it tends to react less to harsh weather conditions, stressful periods and lazy times when I just don't keep my skincare regime up to scratch. I swear by this stuff, really is a miracle worker, If you're new to the facial oils, give this one a try first, you won't be disappointed!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig