Wednesday 2 December 2015

Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

I'm very hit or miss when it comes to eye creams in a skincare regime. At 21, it's something I want to get myself into the habit of using now so that it won't seem like so much of a chore it future years to come when it's almost a necessity. However, I do see the pros using them now, smoother application and less creasing with your under eye concealer. The cons however is the eye watering price tag for a little pot of cream which most the time leaves you dissatisfied.
 

I decided to give the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. It seems to be in everyone's staple regime, especially during the winter where people like me suffer with dryness around the eyes. At £20 for 14ml it's not the cheapest out there but a little bit does go a long way. The packaging is very simple but sturdy plastic and travel friendly, always a bonus for me. The product itself if a very thick cream which needs to be warmed up in between your ring rings until it turns into a thinner substance. This is the correct time to apply as advised by Kiehl's. It contains avocado, beta carotene and shea butter. The cream is hydrating but sinks into the skin around the eye area well without leaving excess residue.


Overall this is one of those products I really do see the benefit from. The consistency and texture suits my oily skin well and keeps my eye make-up in place all day. It's also super soothing and replenishing enough to use after removing my make up and cleansing at night. It doesn't contain any fussy ingredients which irritate my uber sensitive eye area. This little pot is going to last me months so all in all, this should be on everyone's beauty shopping list for sure.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig