Friday 3 July 2015

Benefit Hoola Bronzer


I'm definitely late on my new beauty lust, but bear with me. Because if like me you haven't felt the need the indulge in Hoola yet then you most certainly need to. I'm a huge fan of a non-orange toned matte bronzer to create a subtle everyday contour on my face. I've been using the Soap and Glory Solar Powder over the past year which is excellent but fancied splurging on a high end product.

The Hoola bronzer is one of Benefit's boxed products. The packaging consists of a very sturdy card with a flap lid which secures down well. Inside contains 8g of the product and on the inside roof of the lid, a small mirror for on the go touch ups. Although fancy packaging looks great, nothing beats something you can throw in your handbag, or luggage if you travel often, and not have to worry about getting dirty or cracking. It also comes with a small flat contour brush with a pale blue wooden handle and soft natural hair white bristles. However, you can't get much control with such a small brush and I prefer to use my Real Techniques Bold Metals contour brush instead.

The product itself is a completely matte, shimmer-free bronzer. It can be used to add a touch of bronze to areas of your face as well as perform a subtle contour. I wouldn't stop there with the uses, as the colour isn't orange toned, you could use it to fill in your brows as well as create a nude eye look as an eyeshadow. Because of the colour, it works well for almost everyone from the palest to darker skintones. The powder itself is very silky with a minimal amount of fall out and lasts well on the face all day without much need for touch ups. The pigmentation is great but as the powder is very light, it can be applied sheerly for a small hint of colour or built up and applied more heavily for a darker pay off.

Although £23 is a little pricey for an everyday bronzer, I'm sure it'll last forever like the other Benefit boxed products and therefore I don't mind shelling out the every pennies for something so long lasting.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig