Saturday 7 June 2014

Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover


Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover Boots £3.50

I find good eye make-up removers hard to come across so I tend to swap and change each time they run out to find one I'm happy with. I'm a massive fan of Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-Up Remover and love the formula and how effective it is. When looking for a replacement recently, I came across this - the Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover. The solution is an oil and a water which you mix together by shaking the bottle, you then apply to a cotton pad and hold over the eye area and gently sweep away eye-make up.

The solution is enriched in arginine to protect lashes, which leaves a protective layer on the lashes which over time is supposed to reduce any lash loss. The bottle says no rubbing is required to remove make-up and it doesn't leave a greasy feel after use. It claims to remove waterproof eye make-up and is suitable for those wearing contact lenses.

However, this is yet another disappointing eye make-up remover. I don't wear anything heavy duty in eye area, just a few coats of regular mascara, no tough liquid liner or glitter. Yet this refused to budge anything without some heavy rubbing action and don't mention to amount of solution I had to use. I always feel these oil solutions are such a let down and don't do no where as good as a general cleansing oil which actually dissolves the make-up and sweeps away easily. I wouldn't say the lash loss I experienced from using the product was significantly less than any other. I also did feel it left a greasy film in the eye area after. All in all this is a terrible product, don't waste your money, there are much better alternatives out there.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig