Friday 30 May 2014

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray


Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray Boots £6.99

Having long hair means volume can be a tricky thing to achieve as it's weighed down and flat. The past few months I've been using dry shampoos to achieve volume at my roots but they leave my hair feeling tacky and dirty quite quickly. From my previous post you'll probably be aware of how much I've been loving Charles Worthington Moisture Seal range and how it's worked wonders on my damaged, dry hair. However, more raved about lately has been this little gem, The Volume & Bounce Texurising Spray.

To use the product you spray it into the roots of dry hair (with some distance obviously) to achieve volume, and to add some texture to your hair, spray it sparingly throughout the lengths. Once you've done this, go to town on messing up your hair with your fingers. Don't worry about being too messy, you can also gently brush over it after.

It dispenses as a very fine mist, finer than a hairspray. It gives the roots great volume and dries very matte an strong like a hairspray so it holds that volume unlike other volume sprays where it goes limp after a while. On the lengths of you hair, it gives great texture and helps hold anyway beachy waves or curls you create perfectly, but it does leave the hair a little dry and crispy and you can definitely feel the product in it. It does tug a little when you go to brush it out which is a pain. It also gives a more natural textured look so curls and keeps the hold all day. However, it has a gorgeous scent, although a little on the strong side, it doubles up nicely as a hair perfume.

I'm a little on the fence with this spray, but as I have silky hair that I wash daily, it helps add volume without damaging the hair as I wash it out the next day, it isn't a problem.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig