Sunday 16 March 2014

My Miss KG Collection

I did a post on my old blog about my much loved Miss Kurt Geiger shoe collection and recently found all the pictures so I thought I'd re-post as it got a lot of interest. Many of you will know I have a slight addiction to designer heels, the fact is, I never really wear them much. Since being at uni my heels have sadly been left behind as they're far too beautiful to be tarnished by sticky floor and stained with alcohol. They are now sitting in my wardrobe at home, keeping nice and clean until I finally have occasions to wear them.


Miss KG Minnie 2 RRP £80


These are my very first pair of Miss KG's that I brought over 2 years ago. I was lucky enough to find them in the ASOS sale for around £40 if I remember. Back then they were my 'perfect shoe; court shaped, red suede with a super cute polka dot bow on the front of each. The heels are 5 inches and they have a small platform of around an inch also. They aren't the most comfortable of shoes and I rarely wear them these days as I don't have a lot of red in my wardrobe. However they are still beautiful and a great purchase.

Miss KG Hoxton RRP £85


I brought these to go with a LBD I brought for a night out in Liverpool. I paid full price for them which was a wounder. They are actually my least favourite pair of shoes, looking at these pictures they look absolutely stunning. They are black suede with multi-coloured wooden beads attached to the straps across the front. However, they are severely uncomfortable. They have a huuuuge platform and a staggering 5.5 inches which makes it hard to walk in them as it's hard to judge where you're walking at that height. Also, they are more of a sandal style with peep toes which I find quite loose as I have very narrow feet and feel they don't support well at all, fearing I might tumble over and end up in A&E. For that reason I've only worn them once but find it hard to part with them.

Miss KG Annalise RRP £80


One of my most favourite pairs of heels. Something about cobalt blue suede oozes sophistication. These peep toe, platform beauties with a large bow on the front remind me very much of the Minnie 2 which is why I love them so much. I brought them to go with a stunning cobalt blue dress I picked up from Lipsy, I picked them up from ASOS in the sale for around £39 which is an absolute bargain. They have a heel of around 5 inches and a platform of around an each. I find these strangely more comfortable than the Minnie 2 despite the similarities in style. Because of the colour I don't get the wear them often but they are very beautiful and a firm favourite in my collection.

Miss KG Bounty RRP £70


The most comfortable, versatile and practical pair of heels I will ever own. I paid full price for these from Debenhams to go with a dress for my Nephew's christening. They are the lowest heels I own at 4 inches and have a platform in them too making them super comfortable. It barely feels like I'm wearing heels at all. They are glossy synthetic material on the supper with a suede panel around the platform with a matte gold synthetic leather heel. Because they are nude I get to wear them with so many things. I always opt for these when I know I'm going to walking around a lot at a formal occasion. I spent 8 hour days in the them for a christening and graduation and didn't have sore feet after.

Miss KG Lola RRP £30


My only ever pair of Miss KG flats, and it'll probably stay that way. I picked these up from ASOS in the sale for half price at £15. They are fluffy suede in leopard print which means they get super dirty and are impossible to clean properly. They also aren't the best of quality, I'd compare them to what you'd expect in very average high street stores. However, they are very comfortable for flats and didn't rub the back of my heels too much like most do. I usually chuck these in my bag now on nights out for the walk home as opposed to wearing them generally.

So there you go, my Miss KG collection. As I've gotten older, I steer more to Carvela and Kurt Geiger brands as they're styles are a bit more classic/more basic. Although all these brands are super expensive, it's a good idea to keep your eyes peeled on their website or retailers they sell stock as they almost always hit the sale at half price or less several months after they first come out. They are super worth the money and great quality shoes though and I rarely ever go for high street options.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig