Wednesday 12 March 2014

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

I'm a massive fan of using a sheer brush of powder over foundation to set it nicely for the day, it completes my make-up and I rely on it for some extra oil control. After my love affair with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural I was looking for something a little finer on my skin that didn't allow pesky oil to make it's way through my foundation shortly after I'd applied it. During my trip to the Clinique counter, they recommended me this.


The packaging is simple yet unique; a plastic square shaped box with a green marble effect and a silver opening with the Clinique logo. I feel it's suited to a more mature taste but I do like it. It also has a square mirror inside and a applicator sponge which are nice little touch for on the go application. The shade I was recommended was 01 stay buff which is the fairest shade they do. The powder is suited to those of you with combination/oily skin and need a powder to set your foundation/something to touch your face up with throughout the day should it get oily. The powder controls oil fantastically and used in combination with my Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Make-Up may face is oil free all day, I rarely ever need to touch up throughout the day which is a miracle. It also give a extra layer of slight coverage and I feel it really completes my base and evens out any uneven skin tone.


Although on the pricey side retailing at £23, I really do love this powder and will most likely repurchase when it runs out. In my experience I don't mind spending that little extra on powder as they tend to last for months and are an essential product to the finish of your base. The product control oil well and the packaging is practical and durable. Thumbs up to Clinique for yet another fantastic product!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig