Tuesday 1 April 2014

April Wishlist #01


1, 2, 3, 4, 5

(1) Mint is super in SS14 and I'm absolutely loving the trend! The bluey/greeny colour is super flattering for all skin tones and hair colours which makes it super wearable. This little number from Miss Selfridge has been on my wishlist a few weeks and would be perfect for a comfortable evening dress for holidays! (2) Benefits Watts Up has had nothing but rave reviews, and my make-up collection is still lacking a highlighter. The thing that appeals to me the most from this product is the formulation and it seems a little goes a long way which is a bonus. (3) I'm a massive Clinique whore lately, anything from them never fails to disappoint me and they've quickly taken over my bathroom and make-up bag. I'm in huge need for a powder blush and their recent launch of their cheek pops are right up my street, Plum Pop is super pretty and not too bright as a pink which I think would suit my complexion perfectly. (4) I'm a huge huge fan of Marc Jacobs perfumes and Daisy is one of my favourites, a few years ago I was brought Eau So Fresh for my birthday and fell in love instantly. This is their Sunshine Delights version, I may admit I have been completely sold on the packaging as always but how can you resist a bottle so pretty? (5) Whilst in Topshop last week, this jumped out to me straight away. This elegant monochrome playsuit with lace edging oozes sophistication. I really need this in my life ASAP, why am I a poor student?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig