Tuesday 25 February 2014

MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick

My love for MAC lipsticks will never die, ever. However, some of them really outshine the others, Ruby Woo is one of those treasures. My love affair with Ruby Woo started last year when I was on the hunt for the perfect red. Ruby Woo has been a cult favourite amongst bloggers for years so I thought I'd try it myself.


Ruby Woo is thee perfect red to suit every complexion and hair colour going, one of the many factors that make it so desirable. It is a cool toned red, a blue based one to be precise. Ruby Woo is a retro matte finish, this is one up on the classic matte which means it has super staying power on the lips. However this does come with the downfall of it's texture; it is by far thee driest lipstick I have ever come across. It has a velvet/suede and prep is essential to getting the best finish when using this a bees wax lip balm is great, trying to apply alone to a dry lip will drag the lips.


Overall, Ruby Woo is a firm favourite of my MAC lipstick. Although it requires some time and effort, the finish and colour pay off is flawless. It's only downfall is that it does dry the lips out especially in colder months and does off towards the inside of the lip quite quickly so does require top ups. For some reason, it's a killer to actually get off when you want it to! Cherry lip liner by MAC is a hoot at preventing any bleeding although I manage without a liner a lot of the time. As always, it comes in at £15 which is slightly pricey but definitely worth every penny.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig