Monday 27 January 2014

My Autumn/Winter Barry M Nail Picks


Barry M Nail Paints £2.99

As most of you will know, I'm a massive fan of Barry M Nail Paints. They do the job well, don't chip too bad, the formulas are great and they have an amazing colour selection, did I mention they're cheap as chips too? I went to Superdrug to see what they had new to offer as my nails had been stuck with the same bright coloured polishes for too long. I found myself drawn towards the Berry shades and in the end, all 3 of my choices are more red toned. I was looking for some more brown and navy polishes but nothing caught my eye in particular, unfortunately Nottingham didn't serve me as well as my Birmingham counterpart stores. Anyway I thought I'd share with you my 3 favourites which I thought suited my light toned complexion.


Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Cosmo

Such a beautiful purple shade which is perfect for colder seasons. However don't be fooled by it's presence in the bottle, it appears a very bright medium purple, but on the nails it's a very deep purple which is slightly disappointing. Don't let that put you off though as it's still a glorious colour nevertheless!


Barry M Nail Paint in Cappucino

My favourite of all my picks. Such a perfect neutral for Autumn/Winter. I absolutely love wearing nude tone polishes as they go with everything and look sophisticated. Cappuccino is no exception. A brown polish with a purple/grey hue. People tend to stick for pink tone nudes in Spring/Summer so this is a lovely twist for colder seasons.


Barry M Nail Paint in Red Wine

Although appearing quite a brighter red when photographed, Red Wine is just as it's name describes. It's a very deep red pretty much identical to a glass of Merlot itself. I'm a massive fan of red nails and deepening the tone of red for colder seasons is perfect, as well as fitting around festive celebrations.

I think they all look pretty fab if I may say so myself. I've been having a massive dilemma with shaping my nails. Decided they'd look better square for darker season colours. What do you think?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig