Thursday 5 December 2013

Trois Années Anniversaire

On Friday me and my boyfriend Lee celebrated our 3rd anniversary of being a couple. We landed lucky this year that it fell on a Friday so even though it was a couple of hours left of the day, we still got to see each other. I don't tend to talk much about my relationship on my blog but milestones like this are very special to me. Me and Lee have done the long distance thing from day one and it hasn't been the easiest of relationships but it's always been a pleasure to do just to spend time together. He spoilt me rotten with dinner at Marco Pierre White for steak and champers and then Coco Tang for after dinner cocktails.

I thought I'd put together a few pictures over the past year.


1, 2 New Years Eve, the first picture was at pre drinks in Spoons and the second was midnight hugs. 3 Random picture in the car before going to Frankie & Bennys with the family 4 At Lee's friend's wedding in Stoke-on-Trent. 5 In Macclesfield for a night out for Mike's birthday. 6 Spending time in the garden making the most of the lovely summer weather. 7 Lee's graduation at Trentham Gardens. 8 Lee's birthday night out in Stone. 9 After our day out at Trentham Monkey Forest. 10 At Twycross Zoo for a day out with my family. 11 After a lovely weekend of Lee visiting me in Nottingham. 12 After our anniversary meal at Marco Pierre White and drinks at Coco Tang.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig