Wednesday 25 December 2013

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!


I feel like I don't need to justify this post much so I'll keep it short and sweet and I'm sure you're all in a rush today. As it's Christmas day I decided to surrender to the power of the Christmas jumper. I picked up this little beauty from ASOS a few days ago and luckily it came in time for today! I am actually in love with this jumper, it combines my loves for pugs and my favourite colour green! I haven't felt festive at all this year but gradually through the day I'm getting more into the Christmas spirit. It's a shame that Christmas doesn't feel the same when you're older, makes me excited to have a family of my own one day so I've got enthusiastic little people to make Christmas special again.

I hope you're all having an amazing Christmas and have gotten loads of lovely presents. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my day seeing family, eating a delicious roast dinner and visiting my boyfriend and his family.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. lol awesome sweater. Merry Christmas!

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig