Thursday 7 November 2013

OOTD: She Likes Red Lipstick, Fish And Chips.


Shirt - Topshop | Jeans - Topshop | Shoes - Converse | Bag - Autograph by Marks & Spencer
Necklace - Tiffany & Co | Bracelet - Pandroa | Ring - Swarovski

Very brief OOTD from me, and my first one ever so apologies for the lack of photography! Today was a very casual day, I missed my lectures again as my body craved sleep so I threw whatever I had left clean on and let my make-up take centre stage. Now the weathers getting colder I feel it's hard to dress myself without reaching for jumpers and jeans so this shirt was a less warm but more stylish option. Teamed with my skinny, high waisted jeans and converse it was perfect for lazing around the flat in. I went for simple accessories; just my eternity ring, Pandora bracelet and Tiffany necklace. And as always when I opt for red clothing, a swipe of  MAC Ruby Woo on my lips. As I went into town to grab some food, I carried my everyday handbag which is my black leather bowler bag by Autograph.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig