Friday 1 November 2013

November Wishlist #01


1, 2, 3, 4, 5

(1) I'm always obsessed with tall boots when the cold weather kicks in. Although my beautiful Autograph pair are still going strong, these beauties from Kurt Geiger have taken my eye. If they ever go in the sale, they will be mine. (2) I've become pretty addicted to bronzer later as I'm super pale due to my lack of sun exposure this summer. I've been lusting over a benefit box bronzer for ages and Hoola has so many good reviews! (3) My trusty GHDs have been going strong for about 4/5 years now and after a year of solid abuse from heated rollers I had to have it cut quite short and therefore went back to straightening and curling with an iron. My plate just don't heat up the same as they used to as expected after this many years but these limited edition Wonderland set need to fall onto my Christmas list! (4) Love, love, love dressed at the moment. Although I have no idea when I'd wear this one, this little number from Topshop is gorgeous. Dresses are perfect for winter when they're layered up properly so push yourself to try them more, you may be surprised. (5) I've wanted to try Nars Sheer Glow for years but knowing it doesn't have a full coverage always put me off as having bad acne required me to use heavier bases. However since my skin has improved loads I'm definitely debating getting colour matched soon!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig