Wednesday 2 October 2013

October Wishlist #01


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

(1) These were a little cheeky find on Missguided. I'd been lusting over the oh so similar ones on Topshop but at nearly half the price I'm leaning more towards bagging these beauties. There's nothing worse than achy feet on a night out and these say 'height with comfort' for me. (2) Back in my September post I had this very same bag in purple, but since finding it in my new favourite colour, I want this one now... or both! The elegance of the little satchel combined with the modern colour is oh so perfect. (3) MAC Modesty has been on my wishlist ever since I purchased my first MAC lipstick last month. I'm really impressed with the formula and the colour of Modesty is a perfect daytime lipstick. (4) I've brought this dress in pink from Topshop, it's the perfect night out dress for university as it's not too dressy but says 'I've made an effort', however I brought an 8 which is too large so I'm thinking of exchanging it for this green beauty. I know green isn't everyone's colour but I think it would look fantastic on red heads, brunettes and blondes. (5) I've convinced myself if I can't quite afford a Mulberry handbag I'll have to settle for a purse soon. This one is perfect as black goes with everything, gold hardware is beautiful and the layout inside is great for my hundreds of cards. (6) I've never been a fan of these wedge trainers however after seeing these styled, I've fell in love with this Kurt Geiger pair, Geiger always steals my heart! Only problem is the price tag means I'd have to save up.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love those wedges!!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a bargain in comparison to the Topshop ones :) x

      Delete

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig