Sunday 1 September 2013

September Wishlist #01


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

(1) I've wanted a Ted Baker phone case like forever. However they're exactly cheap for what they are so I've made do with a fairly cheap polka dot one since I had my phone. House of Fraser has currently got a few in the sale and I've got my eye on this little beauty, who doesn't love a cute dog? (2) When my nails look pretty I can't get enough of rings. I don't own any silver ones and this one caught my eye. The simplicity and cute little rhinestones makes this ring a perfect day/night accessory. (3) I only actually own one scarf, but recently I've been making more of an effort to wear it and now I'm quite fond. This pretty little leopard design with lime green accents is perfect and I need it, like now. (4) I'm a massive fan of anything ditsy and cute dresswise, this little number in Topshop is about as 'tea party' as it gets and would be a perfect piece to layer up over autumn. (5) I've never experimented with highlighter before, but since I've gave bronzer a chance I'm considering it. Benefit are famous for their highlights and High Beam is definitely something I'd want to give a whirl. (6) I'm all over MAC shadows since I purchased 'Charcoal Brown' to fill my brows in. They're very pigmented, apply nicely and blend well. Naked Lunch is a perfect neutral for day time wear all over the lid. Teamed with a darker tone in the socket it would look beautiful.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig