Thursday 1 August 2013

August Wishlist #01


1, 2, 3, 4, 5

(1) This little beauty of a playsuit has been on my want list for the past week. I'm not usually a massive fan of playsuits but the print on this is gorgeous and features a lace panel on the back also. (2) This won't be in my life anytime soon but the more and more I swoon over the Mulberry Lily, the more I need it in my life. The simplicity and compact size as well as it's gorgeous tan leather, love! (3) Crown and Glory make the most beautiful crowns, this burgundy colour is beautiful and will really finish off a cute chiffon or skater style dress for a girly evening outfit. (4) The newest addition to the Marc Jacobs perfume collection, Honey, in a similar bottle to the previous Dot, Honey has a more fruity summer twist with notes of green pear and mandarin. I can't wait to get my hands on this. (5) Hands up if you couldn't get your hands on Rhi Rhi Woo at the launch. A twist on the classic Ruby Woo, a slightly darker toned red with a matte finish, which girl doesn't need this in their life?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig