Monday 29 July 2013

Soap & Glory Flake Away™

Soap & Glory are my main go to brand for all my body care needs. Although they aren't as cheap as other drugstore brands, the extra pennies are always worth the incredible quality and results you get from using their products. Recently becoming a regular fake tanner, exfoliation is essential prep in order to get a streak free tan. A good exfoliater is essential to scrub away those dead skin cells and encourage cell renewal to the skins surface.


Soap & Glory Flake Away™ contains sea salt a great natural skin exfoliater, as well as moisturisers such as grapeseed and almond oils to leave the skin soft and silky. It has an oily, thick consistency with a nice ratio of particles which are good in size don't feel too abrasive on the skin. They also dissolve as you rub them into the skin. The scent is the brands signature scent, a mix of musk and perfume with hints of mandarin. 


It leaves the skin soft and scrubbed without irritation. The smell lingers on the skin throughout the day and can be enhancing with a matching body butter from the brand. It moisturises the skin but doesn't leave it feeling greasy, although if your skin leans towards the drier side, it wouldn't be wise to skip a moisturiser. To enhance it's exfoliating properties you can use it alongside some exfoliation gloves. Used once a week and you will certainly see and feel and improvement.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love soap and glory, but shock horror, I haven't tried this! Thanks for the lovley review, your pictures are really good:) I love your blog btw, your header is really pretty!:)

    charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your kind words! Worth a try, I love most of their scrubs, they work really well and leave your skin so soft and hydrated

      x

      Delete
  2. I am so lazy when it comes to things like exfoliating but I have actually been looking into buying one, I just have no clue what I am looking for in one :') This review helped a tonne and am definitely going to try this out. I feel like you are always safe with Soap & Glory products(: ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one's considered the 'classic' of their scrubs, it has their classic scent and isn't too messy like some of the others so it's a great place to start. I was really lazy too but once you start spending the extra time on it, you'll see a difference in your skin.

      x

      Delete

© Abbroseee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig